Impromptu Fashion Shoot

Wednesday, May 06, 2015


A few weeks ago I decided to dress my beautiful friend Bec in some of my clothes and take some fashion style shots of her. She's absolutely stunning and taking photos of her is always heaps of fun. It was pretty relaxed as I was merely using my camera, portrait lens and purely natural afternoon sunlight. The images were taken just pre golden hour and I found the lighting to illuminate her flawlessly.

Here's a few untouched shots from the afternoon:

Wearing: O-Mighty Pink Acidic Ringer Tee and White Pleated American Apparel Tennis Skirt



Wearing: Thrifted Check Button Up


Wearing: O-Mighty Black Internet Ringer Tee, White Pleated American Apparel Tennis Skirt and Black Bowler Hat 

I can't wait to edit them and do more shoots like this in the future! I hope you enjoyed viewing them as much as I enjoyed shooting them and if you have any enquires please don't hesitate to contact me via email at: sophie.l.neumann@hotmail.com

As always thank heaps for viewing and much love! Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments