Into the Mist

Wednesday, July 09, 2014


A couple of weeks ago I came across my fog machine when cleaning and decided it was about time I put it to good use. I cleared out a room in my aunty's house and used a tripod and self timer remote to play around with the fog whilst taking images of myself.

It was a fun little activity and it made me really excited to use similar methods on models in the future.

Here's a couple of sneak peaks of my favourite unfinished shots that I captured on the day.





I hope you enjoyed these and thank you so much for viewing! I've been incredibly slack with the consistency of my posts lately but I've got heaps of new stuff to show you very soon as well as a post explaining why I've been way too busy to keep up with myself lately, stay tuned!
And as always much love! Xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments