Geo Maze Madness

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Over the weekend I was lucky enough to be able to shoot a Lookbook series for Motel Rocks!
Their apparel is of such high quality and their new arrivals never disappoint. I styled the Folly Crop Top paired with the Annie A Line Mini Skirt both in the new Geo Maze print. I'm all about halter tops and skater skirts especially when they match print wise and monochrome patterns are always a big win with me!



The Folly Halter Crop is incredibly soft and flexible and I absolutely adore the cross strap back and scooped neck cut. Its cotton blends allow a light wearing comfortable piece, that's also incredibly stylish whether it's paired with a skirt, shorts or disco pants.

The Annie A Line Skirt is made of a thicker cotton blend and is incredibly well fitting. With its exposed silver zipper and high waist cut it's perfect to wear out on a hot summer's day or even out on the town at night!

I thoroughly enjoy this combination which are both available at http://www.motelrocks.com/

I hope you've enjoyed this look and if you'd like to see more be sure to check out my Lookbook!

As always much love and thanks for viewing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments