My day with Jackson.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I've admired my friend Jackson's photography for quite awhile now and I'd always planned on working with him at some stage. Thankfully earlier this week, that day finally arrived!

Ecstatically we met at Federation Square and trekked all around the city outskirts eagerly searching for locations that might assist our spontaneous shoot in becoming something slightly spectacular. And man did we find some beautiful spots to shoot. We climbed over fences and wandered down small alley ways, using anything we could find as props and interesting focal points.

We got reproached for trespassing and found ourselves slightly lost when it came to train travelling but at the end of the day (thankfully) we both got some absolutely stunning photos of each other which we couldn't wait to get home and share.

Here's a few of my favourites that I got of Jackson, and you can also find some that he took of me at http://www.jacksongrantphotography.com/sophie.

Thank you Jackson for a wonderful creative experience and an all round excellent day! Can't wait to do it all again very soon!









Thanks for viewing!

You Might Also Like

0 comments