Rebecca and Jackson

Thursday, May 01, 2014

Yesterday I was absolutely honoured to be able to collaborate with two of my photography favourites Rebecca Dimovski and Jackson Grant.

There's always something special about creating work with easy going like minded people and the fact that the three of us get on like a house on fire always proves for an incredible experience with wonderful results!

For this little almost impromptu shoot we headed into an abandoned warehouse and a suburban beach setting, we used both unique locations to the best of our abilities incorporating ourselves and our surroundings with our own distinct styles as best we could.

It was a successful day for all involved, here's my take on a few of my favourites that I got of my fellow creatives!

 






It was honestly such a pleasure working with them both, you can check out their take on our day at http://www.rebeccadimovski.com/sophie-and-jackson/ and http://www.jjacksongrantt.com/#sophieandrebecca 

Can't wait to do it all again very soon!

As always thanks for viewing and much love! Xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments