Jewellery Delight

Wednesday, April 22, 2015


Last week I was absolutely delighted to be greeted by a little parcel in my mail box filled with wonderful pieces from ThePeachBox. Upon looking at their website I fast fell in love with three unique and delicate items in particular which I simply had to have! A few days later they arrived at my door and I was so excited to unwrap the gorgeous packing and try them all on!

I have fairly dainty girly taste when it comes to which jewellery I favour and I can never look past silver so of course the pieces I chose reflect me perfectly.

The first item I couldn't pass up was their One Love Heart Ring in Silver:


This piece is absolutely adorable and so elegant to wear. The ring is silver in colour with a white gold plating and an alloy metal base. The design is sweet and stunning featuring an open love heart arrangement which is complimented by a gorgeous crystal gem accent. This ring is perfect for special occasions as well as everyday use, comfortable and petite this item is sure to match any outfit and add a feminine touch to anyone's hands, simply gorgeous.

My next true love came in the form of the exquisite Classic Crystal Studs in Silver of course:


These sweet and unique stud earrings are silver in colour with a white gold plating, metal alloy base and cubic zirconia gems. They look incredibly delicate on and exhibit a glorious sparkle where ever you go. Perfect for adding a that little bit of dazzle to your day, I've already been complimented on them when wearing them out to dinner.

My next and final treasure is the Crystal Hearts and Flower Bracelet also in silver:


As soon as I saw this intricate delight I knew that I simply had to have it! This gorgeous bracelet features charming crystal hearts and dainty silver flowers with a sterling silver plating and sterling silver metal base, it's not only incredibly easy on the eye but even easier on the wrist. This piece is light weight and graceful. Such a lovely addition that I haven't been able to take off!

ThePeachBox is an Australian based business providing a fashion jewellery destination for anyone seeking chic, edgy and modern pieces. They ship internationally and provide incredible customer service.

All of their pieces arrive presented in lovely unique handmade boxes with lovely soft black pouch like bags to make sure your items are kept extra safe when storing.


I'm immensely satisfied with each and all of my unique and stunning pieces and I definitely can't wait to order from them again very soon!

I hope you enjoyed this review and if you have a business and wish to collaborate with me then please don't hesitate to contact me via email at: sophie.l.neumann@hotmail.com

As always thanks for viewing and much love! Xx








You Might Also Like

0 comments